Made from fresh baby pumpkins
2 small pumpkins- about 4 inches in diameter
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp unsalted butter
2 Cinnamon stick
4 cardamom pods
2 fresh bay leaf
1 tea spoon of whole black pepper corns
4 garlic cloves
1 very small onion peeled
1/8 tsp turmeric
¼ -1 tsp of hot chilly pepper powder-(depends on how hot you like it)
sea salt to taste-roughly about ½-1 tsp
1. Wash pumpkins and cut the top and scoop out the seeds and clean.
2. Brush the sides of the with oil.
3. Except the separated egg divide all the ingredients and place it in the cavities of the pumpkin placing the tops of the pumpkins.
4. Bake them in a 350f degree oven. for about 45 minutes.
5. After the pumpkins are baked allow to cool. Remove all the ingredients.
6. Separated the Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and pepper corns and pound well. and make a kind of a paste. Remove the seeds of the cardamom and discard the outer pods.before you pound to make a paste.
7. Scoop out some of the pumpkin pulp. Leave half remaining on the skin.
8. Take the scooped out pulp and rest of the ingredients and mash well forming a paste. Add yolk and blend.
9. Beat the egg white to a soft peak. Before you start beating add a pinch of sea salt.
10. Fold in the egg whites to the pumpkin paste and spoon into the pumpkin shell and bake in a pre heated 425 f degree oven for about 15 minutes.